A: There are things that you should and should not do after a truck accident in Arizona. Since this experience is something that is new for most people, there are often a lot of mistakes that are made, which impacts the amount of money that can be recovered.
The following is a list of some of the “do’s and don’ts” after a major Arizona truck crash:
- See a doctor for treatment for your injuries.
- Consult with an experienced Phoenix truck accident attorney.
- Provide as much information as possible to your lawyer.
- Do not sign anything from the insurance company without first talking with a Phoenix truck accident lawyer.
- Do not agree to give a recorded statement to the insurance company.
The Law Offices of Nathan Hogle is located in Mesa, Arizona, and handles cases throughout Maricopa County, including Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Anthem, Glendale, El Mirage, Tolleson, Goodyear, Avondale, Litchfield Park, Peoria, Surprise, Sun City and Buckeye.