Do I need a lawyer to help me with my truck accident claim or can I just work with the insurance companies directly?
schedule a consultation

A: Despite what the claims adjuster might have told you, if you have been seriously hurt in a truck accident in Arizona, you should talk with a lawyer.  Insurance companies and trucking companies will not be looking out for your best interests.  Instead, they will try to find ways to minimize your claim.

Truck crashes are different than other types of accidents, as there are generally complex issues involved. That is why you need to talk with a Mesa truck accident attorney who has the experience and background to successfully resolve your case.

The lawyers at Hogle Injury Law have worked for large firms and has defended some of the big insurance companies and trucking companies.  He knows what insurers are looking for and he will use his expertise to ensure you are treated fairly.

Contact our law firm by calling 480-999-0646.

Hogle Injury Law is located in Mesa, Arizona, and handles cases throughout Maricopa County, including Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Anthem, Glendale, El Mirage, Tolleson, Goodyear, Avondale, Litchfield Park, Peoria, Surprise, Sun City and Buckeye.