Free articles for Arizona accident victims
At the Law Offices of Nathan Hogle, we believe in the importance of educating our clients. We regularly post articles on topics such as car accidents, truck wrecks, motorcycle crashes and dog bites. View our article library to find a topic that is relevant to your case.
- Settle Your Case or Go to Trial?
Most Personal Injury Lawsuits Settle out of Court
- The Insurance Company is NOT your Friend!
Insurance companies do not work for their clients. Instead, auto insurance companies care most about the bottom line.
- New York Personal Injury Lawyer Warns Cyclists Against Speeding
Bicyclists are posing an ongoing challenge to pedestrians and each other by speeding and running red lights
- TRW’s Active Seat Belt Presenter Aids Driver Comfort
TRW develops a new seat belt technology to assist elderly and less mobile drivers
- Teen Auto Insurance in Arizona – Keep Those Rates Low!
Mandatory car insurance in Arizona can lead to high premiums for teens. How can you lower those rates?
- Who is Responsible for a Slip and Fall Injury?
A slip and fall accident can lead to serious injuries. Find out who is responsible for these types of injuries by reading this informative article. If you have been injured in a slip and fall or trip and fall, contact an experienced Phoenix injury attorney at the Law Offices of Nathan Hogle at 480-999-0646 for a free legal consultation.